Sunday, May 1, 2016

senior pictures

Hi guys!!

How is everyone?? I'm doing good! So much has gone on just in 2016 (and by the way, how is it already May 1st!?).  One of the biggest things is that I'm about to graduate high school! I received a music scholarship to a school about an hour from my house.  I just wanted to post a few of my senior pictures that I got taken by my Mom, and also some I got taken by a friend of mine who has a photography business.  I'm so happy with how they turned out!


I can't believe I'm about to graduate high school.  I'm almost 18! How is that possible?  High school was definitely a roller coaster- lots of ups and downs.  But these past few years have grown me in ways I never thought were possible! I've become more independent, more outgoing, and I've grown in my relationship with Christ.  Even though these past few years have been difficult, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Here are some pics taken by my Mom :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!!!! These are SO pretty! :)

    Hannah
    completelyforhim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! You look so pretty!!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete