Friday, May 9, 2014

the missing blogger is back...

GUYS!!!!!

OH MY.

How has it been TWO MONTHS since I've posted?  I apologize...life has been busy.

I have so much to tell you! Here's a quick synopsis, and I hope to go into more detail later:

1.  the braces are OFFFFFFFF....FOREVEEERRRRR
2. I had an almost major accident with the grill.  Let's just say that I don't grill very often and forgot how to turn the dreaded machine on, and when I finally figured out that yes, I do need to lite it first, gas had been building up for half an hour.  Long story short, I got burned.  Not bad, but enough to hurt and singe my hair.  I now sport a hair style 3 inches shorter...okay.  moving along!!
3.  I threw a surprise party for my Mom at the beginning of April.  I've never been so stressed out in my life.  But, I think she had a good day (:
4.  We had an amazing Easter.  A small group of family and friends over for a cook out.
5.  My family and I went to the Big Sandy ATI Conference.  It was amazing!  I had the privilege of being a teacher to little kids in the Children's Institute, and then also to be apart of the orchestra there.  It was so much fun.
6.  My cousin graduated from college, and my other cousin, his younger brother, graduated from high school the same day!  So proud of them(:
6.  Emma got a horse...this just happened today!  She's been working at our neighbor's horse ranch down the road, and today we settled on a horse.  Welcome to the family, Rooster (:

I think that's most everything going on right now (:  Here's a few pics!

no more braces!!!!


mom's party (:

mom's party (:
Easter at the Mattox's (:

Emma and sweet friends at the ATI Conference (courtesy of www.iblp.org)

teaching precious kids (:  (courtesy of www.iblp.org)

Team N!

sweet friends and amazing coffee

my cousin Chad who graduated from college.  Yes...he's really 6'5.  I LOVE MY TALL FAMILY.
Our new addition as of today...Rooster (:


I hope to be posting more soon (pics from the Europe trip are coming your way!)

Love Always,
Grace


‘May the Lord bless you
    and protect you.
 May the Lord smile on you
    and be gracious to you.
 May the Lord show you his favor
    and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so jealous! Rooster is beautiful! Congrats to your sis!
    I was wondering where you were.....you were pretty busy! So was I, but I missed your posts! I love every pic! :))))
    Have a great evening Grace!!!!!
    P.S Those kids are cute! Glad you go to teach them!

    ReplyDelete