Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award!

I got awarded this amazing award!  Kelly-Anne over at Beautiful Girlhood nominated me (:  so sweet of her! Thank you Kelly-Anne!




Here are the rules:

When you receive the award, you must link back to ‘All Things Good’ blog and the blog that nominated you.
Display the award button in your post.
Answer all of the twelve standard questions listed by the blogger who created the award.
Nominate twelve other bloggers you think should receive the ‘Elegant Blogger Award’.
Notify them that they have been awarded.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Questions

What made you decide to start blogging?

Well, when I was about 7, my Mom started a blog, and I kinda did it to be like her.  (:

What is your fashion style?

Ohh, goodness.  I guess I'm vintage, modest, feminine...but I really like a lot of different styles.

Where is your favorite place to shop?

GOODWILL!!!  lol I can't name the last time I shopped at the mall for clothes.  I go in Goodwill every week, just about.  

What would your ideal amount of followers be?

However many I can get!  I had a goal to get 100 followers, and the Lord has blessed me and given me even more!

What are your talents?

well...I wouldn't say that I'm talented at many things.  I love doing different stuff, but not very talented! lol I love playing the violin, reading and volunteering at our local library.

Are you a leader or a follower?

FOLLOWER!  I really don't like being in charge of a big amount of people or telling other people what to do.

What is one of your favorite quotes?


or two!  lol

Do you have a favorite book or series?
the Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn is my favorite!!


 Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?

Umm, maybe graceful. (hint hint!  lol)

What is your favorite flower?

I love roses and zinnias.  

What is something that none of your followers know about you?

Umm...maybe that I have 28 chickens??? lol and that I've traveled more outside the United States than in..

The bloggers that I've chosen to nominate for this award are listed below:

Desiree from Ransomed Princess

Haley from Pure Reflections

Kathryn at Chatty Kathy

Sarah Jane from Pearls on a String


Erin at the Vintage Maiden

Kelsey at ~LOVINHUGGIN~

Mallory Beth at The Faith Corner

Tammy at Simply Gratifide

Brooke at Endless Grace




Thanks again Kelly Anne for nominating me!

7 comments:

  1. You're welcome Grace!! Loved reading your post:-) Much love and hugs, Kelly-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog award, Grace!! You definitely have an elegant blog, and you seem like such an elegant, classy girl. It was so fun and interesting to read all of your answers and get to know you a little better. That is so neat that y'all have 28 chickens!! And I love those quotes. I'm sure you are much more talented than you give yourself for, too :)

    And thank you for nominating me! I'm so honored you thought of me.

    I hope you have a wonderful day, Grace.

    Blessings,
    Jazzmin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for awarding, Grace! :) So cool that you've traveled outside the US a lot...and yes, I think you're graceful. ;)

    God bless,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that's really cool Grace! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your answers!
    I play violin too, and I love that verse.
    Have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the Award, Grace!
    I loved reading about you.
    God bless you always.
    Sarah
    from http://ofsimplethings-sarah.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just FYI, Brooke's account got hacked so she can't blog anymore. That's why she hasn't answered to the award.

    ReplyDelete