Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I Wore- Starbucks Shirt

Hey guys!

Yes, two posts in a row!  I wore this outfit today.  It basically all came from my older sister's closet (: lol hope you like it!


 Starbucks Shirt- not sure where Mary got it...somewhere in Asia!
Skirt- Goodwill
Belt-Mary's (:
Shoes- Mary's (:



I absolutely LOVE this shirt!  I'll be wearing it very often (: as you can tell, it's a crop top, so I put the tank top underneath.

Hope you like it!  Tell me whatcha think (:

Love,
Grace

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a cute outfit! And it looks very cool and breezy and comfortable for hot Southern summers ;) I like how you can dress it up just by wearing your hair up in a bun or updo like in the first photo, too.

    Just saw your other outfit post, too, and love how you paired it. It inspired me to buy hi-low dresses and wear the leggings with them... because I hadn't bought any since they were short in front, but covering your legs that way works so great with it.

    Blessings!!
    ~Jazzmin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!! Look at you being all stylish! lol All the different pieces look so good together. Isn't it fun sharing clothes with your sister? It's like having 2 closets! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! Good way to wear a crop tank! I just love your shoes! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sooo cute! I am dying for a shirt like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with the shirt. and now i'm jealous. :)
    but, anyhow, nominated you for the versatile blogger award: http://music-andlittlemoments.blogspot.sg/2013/09/blog-award.html
    keep on the awesome blogging! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is toooo cute! I just love it. Its look very comfortable. I really want a shirt styled like that.
    Each piece of the outfit stands out but the all work really well together.

    ReplyDelete