Monday, May 13, 2013

Our Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day, we had violin recital.  I have to say...I was freaking myself out waayy too much beforehand.  But, once I actually got up and started playing, it felt so good.  I love music/violin, and playing up there felt so amazing.  (:

Here are some pictures of the recital and us girls.





Emma & I after the recital
Emma
Me
Us with our sweet 79 year old teacher, Mrs. Lizanne
Love her so much.  She's our 'adopted' grandma!
Emma & her friends Stella and Emma.
Us girls.. L-R, Mary,Me,Emma, and Mom
Me & my amazing Mama
Do you see any resemblance??  
Mom & Emma
Mama & the baby(;
Mary and Mama
Mary & Mama (: 



We had such a wonderful day, and I hope y'all did too!  I'm so thankful for all the mommas out there (:



9 comments:

  1. Wow, I loved the pics!!!! You are really pretty, I love your outfit!! Emma and your Mom and Mary look nice, very nice as well! I'm glad you had fun. I'm glad we have older people to cherish, including Moms! We went for a picnic at a big lake all by ourselves, hardly no one there! It was so peaceful. Mom loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad y'all had a great Mother's day!! And that your recital went well! What a wonderful Mother's day gift for your Mama to be able to watch you up there.

    I totally get what you mean about freaking out before... I used to play an instrument for a few years and nerves would always creep up, especially at solo events and contests. But once you get up there, it melts away and is so fun!

    By the way, you all look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! :) The violin seems like a neat instrument to play. :) Your teacher sounds like an awesome person.

    God bless you and have a great day,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay you, your sisters, and your mum and some of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen. You are all SOOO photogenic. I think you have gorgeous styles and I know without a doubt that you are all beautiful inside too, which is what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four beautiful Mattox ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four beautiful Mattox ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. Lovely pictures!! Y'all are so gorgeous!! (like it's not even fair ;))

    & I am so glad your recital went well! I was praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace! Hey I think Mary looks the most like your mom! we had a blessed mother's day too! i am waiting patiently for the day when GOD will call me to be that wife and mother by HIS grace:) lol

    always,
    S

    ReplyDelete