Saturday, May 11, 2013

Maxi Dress Outfit

Hey guys!

Soo, it's been forever since I last posted.. SO sorry.  I keep telling y'all this, but we have been so busy.  This past weekend we drove to Birmingham, AL, to visit my great aunt and uncle, then went over to Anniston, AL, to see an old army friend of my Mom's.  This week, I've been sick with sinus stuff, and tomorrow is not only Mother's Day, but violin recital....which I've been practicing like crazy for.  My fingers are just about to fall off(:  so, anyways, I wore this outfit quite a while back.  I hope you like it!







Dress- a gift from my sister, Mary, from Rue 21
Shoes- my Mom's.  I think she got them while we were in Europe.
Cardigan- American Eagle







without the cardigan 

shoes!!

Again, my hair was curled that morning, but it fell out as the day went on (:


I've been asked several times what program I use for editing my pics.  I only use Picasa, which is absolutely free.  I'm pretty cheap (;


9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your dress! So pretty, girl! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh super cute! Love the dress and your hair looks adorable!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the combination!

    -Leah Kathryn
    apassionatafortheking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, so lovely, Grace! Looove your outfit:) Many blessings, Kelly-Anne

    www.kelly-annesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Grace, it's lovely! You aren't the only one who has been busy, I've been busy as well. I hope your Mom has a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it1 (and I use Picasa too)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.
    & I really love your outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your outfit!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your dress, Grace! I've got one very much like it, only with sleeves...
    You look great in it, too! :)

    ~Sarah (from Australia)
    ofsimplethings-sarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete