Tuesday, April 16, 2013

In Loving Memory...

When we were driving home from our trip last Friday, my Dad told us some news.  Our sweet dog Flirt had died the day before.  She was 15 years old, almost 16.  He didn't tell us the day of because it was our last day of vacation, and he didn't want to ruin it for us.  My Uncle Joey, who had been taking care of everything for us, called and let us know that she died peacefully in her sleep.  Mama Dog, you were very loved, and will be dearly missed.











Flirt
June 21st, 1997 -
April 12, 2013

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear your dog passed away. She looks like she was so sweet.
    I know how hard it is to lose your dog, but I'm sure you'll always have wonderful memories of her life with you and your family :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sad! I know how hard it is to lose an animal you love. Prayers, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about your dog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SOOO sorry to hear that! She was a beautiful dog! Such a sweet face! That's pretty old for a dog! Our dog, Shadow, a husky/german shepherd X died at 13. Well, she had been our dog, but we had to give her away, but we still called her, Our dog.

    ReplyDelete