Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Beach

So, here in the South, our weather has literally been flip flopping.  One day, it's 65 outside, then that night it will drop to 39.... But, one day it was really nice and overcast, so we made the 15 minute drive to the beach.  It was gorgeous.  Enjoy some of these pictures (:


life is beautiful
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know..the above picture is SO touristy, but oh well.  I was happy to be at the beach in February!  hehe(:
 
Posted by Picasa



Hope you enjoyed the pictures!  Have a lovely week, even though the time changed (;

7 comments:

  1. I love these pictures they are really good :-) Some of them look kind of vintage how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use Picasa, and click on "I'm Feeling Lucky", and it usually fixes it pretty well. (:

      Delete
    2. Oh ok thanks i'll have to try tat :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like y'all had so much fun!! Beautiful pictures- i love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the beach in March! We don't live near the ocean, but oceans facinate me! Thanks for sharing! I'm you new follower, Danielle. I have been looking at your blog for some time, but now have joined. I like your blog! We still have snow where we live! LOTS of it! Have a nice day!
    In Christ
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this makes me really miss the beach!
    Your photos are so breathtaking and beautiful, especially the beautiful skies and colors in the waves :)
    And you and your sister are both so photogenic!

    Have a wonderful day!
    ~Jazzmin
    p.s. I am new to pinterest and started following you!! Your pins are really inspiring to me, especially your boards with wedding things, faith and God, and all the modest clothes you have pinned :)

    ReplyDelete