Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dress-Over-Jeans Outfit

So, this outfit is inspired by my one in a million friend, Melissa.  We were Skyping one day, and she had a dress over jeans on.  I literally thought that it was the cutest thing EVER, so I had to copy it(; Thank you Melissa!






 Dress- My sister, Mary's
Jeans- Hand-me-down's from Walmart
Boots- Shoe Station (looonngg time ago!)
White under-shirt- Target

 

 This dress is actually a high-low (dress where the front is shorter than the back), which usually I'm not a fan of.  But, this is really not that big of a difference, so I really like it!

 I curled my hair this morning before Emma's tennis lessons and violin, but of course, tonight when I took the pics, the curl had fallen out.  So, my hair got put up in a pony (:

I usually have T-Man's (our dog Thicket's puppy who's in Minnesota) picture on my closet door, but I had to take it off for the first pictures.  Of course, I needed one with him, too (:


Hope you guys liked the outfit!  Tell me whatcha think.  Thank you Melissa for inspiring this outfit!  (:

Love,
Grace













11 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit girly!

    xoxo Miss ALK

    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! :D I like it. :D

    God bless,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Love it!! Adorable! Soo sweet of you to mention me :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! hahaha the last picture is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit!! I think that's a great idea to put a little dress over pants and the one you chose is a perfect length! And totally modest in my opinion!

    Also love your last pic, hehe :)

    Have a blessed weekend!
    ~Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and modest!:) Your hair is such a pretty length Grace! I love the last picture too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! That gives me an idea! I'm trying to dress more modestly, wearing cute but modest skirts, and higher necklines. I love how you did your hair! I have twisted my bangs down to my ear, then braided it. Did it yesterday, but I left a little bang out. Thanks for sharing!
    In Christ
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Looks like a Robin Hood outfit. ;) :D Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete