Friday, February 8, 2013

updates, updates, updates

So, here is a few updates on what's been going on!

In January:

Emma shot her first deer! (would have been a four point, but one of the antler's had broken off)

Mary and I went to a dance class for the first time in a few months.  I hadn't done my split in a little while.....let's just say I was VERY sore the next day after class(: hehe

In February:

Our dog Fraulein had her FIRST birthday!  My precious baby is one...(:

We had a big Super Bowl party(:  We had a bunch of fun!

Emma and her deer!

My 1 year old baby!  


7 comments:

  1. Congrats Emma!!! Awww! Fraulein (We really like that name) is so cute! Emilie is two (three in October), but since she had her seizure she has seemed to grow older. Dogs are SO sweet!
    Have a blessed day!
    ~The Keller Girls~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun! And that is one big deer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute! What kind of dance do you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dancing since I was two, but I took this year off. I mainly do ballet, but I've also taken jazz before(:

      Delete
  4. I do ballet too! Are you en pointe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am! I have been for a few years(:

      Delete
    2. Your very lucky :) I had to quit ballet so no pointe shoes for me ):

      Delete