Monday, February 11, 2013

Some Days....

I know that most of us girls out there have those days that we wish we were married, or that we were engaged.  To have someone love us, tell us we are beautiful, and to hold our hand.  Believe me.  I've had billions  several of those days.  It doesn't help that I'm a sucker for romantic movies(;






But, what God is teaching me (teaching being the key word here) is to be content.  Be content with what I have. Marriage will come soon enough.  Don't waste your life by wishing day by day that something was different.


All of us ladies have a desire for a man to be in our lives.  It was made in us to want the feeling of protection, and to want someone that we can be a helper to.  But, don't spend you teenage/college/single years wishing that you were with that person!  It may seem like a loonnngggg road (it seems like that quite too often for me!), but your Prince Charming will come soon enough.  Be content with where God wants you.  (:


Love Always,
Grace




9 comments:

  1. Great reminder, Grace! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post Grace! God really knows when we need to be reminded of something and I think he used your post to remind me to be content where I am. Thankyou :) You don't know how much I needed to hear this.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm getting older and no man has come my way, but I just have to wait on His timing.

    Thankyou for these words on contentment and the reminder that God will brings us husbands when He sees fit.

    Blessings!
    ~Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wise woman, you. I can so identify! Great post.(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post Grace! Just what I needed to read. :) God is teaching me, as well, to be content! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO important, Grace! These can be looked at as some of the most fruitful years of our life if we'll give them to The One That Always Loves us!!! Your so awesome.:)
    Keep shining,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Grace,
    I'm new to your blog! I love and totally agree with this post! I was just wondering, will you be posting about any of your outfits? They're so cute, and I would be very interested in seeing them!:)
    Thanks!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and your passion for Christ! I loved the part in this post where you talked about how to be content with what Jesus has given us in our lives rather than wanting more instead. I just made my own blog, so you should give me a follow at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/ :) xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen, Grace! That was a beautiful, encouraging post! Thanks for sharing! My He give us the grace of contentment and patient waiting on His promises and goodness...and trust in His own perfect timing, too!

    God bless,
    Sarah (from Australia)
    ofsimplethings-sarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete