Thursday, January 31, 2013

Two Blog Awards!

I have some awesome followers!  Clare Mckenna at Picturesque nominated me for the Most Inspiring Blogger Award(:  And Amanda at Everyday Adventures nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award(:  Thank you, girls!

I have to answer a few questions, and nominate a few people.  For the Most Inspiring Blog Award, I have to list seven facts about myself, thank the blogger who nominated you, place the award on your blog, and nominate 15 other blogs (I'm going to do three, if y'all don't mind.  15 is a little much(:  lol ).  Then, for the Liebster Blog Award, you list 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions the blogger before you left for you, ask 11 new questions, choose 11 new bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate, go to each blogger's page and let them know that they won the award, and thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.  I think I'm just going to list 11 facts about me for both, cause I'm not that interesting and I don't have very many random facts(: lol  All of my awards will be listed on my "Awards" page, so you can go there to get both pictures.  

*whew!* 

Here we go!

11 Facts About Me

1. I haven't chewed gum while I've had my braces)))::::
2. I volunteer at the library at least once a week
3. I crochet like crazy(:
4. My mom, sisters and I just opened up an Etsy shop
5. I'm addicted to GoldFish(:
6. I met an amazing friend through my blog- complete God Thing!
7. I looovvveeee Pinterest
8. Not big on tomatoes- more like a deep hate for them(: lol
9. Super Bowl Sunday is our dog, Fraulein's 1st Birthday!
10. I mow all of our 17 acres of grass.
11. I love to water ski and snow ski(:

Okay, now to answer the Liebster Blog questions from Amanda(:


1. Which is harder for you? Answering the questions on these awards or coming up with them?
Coming up with them.  Definitely.
2. What’s something unique about you?
ummm, I have a blonde streak in my hair that I was born with!
3. Favorite color?
Brown or Pink
4. Rate how much you like reading on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being hate it and 10 being “I gobble up books faster than you can say ‘what’s that book called?’”
10, 10, 10!!
5. One thing you wish was different about your favorite book.
Absolutely nothing!
6. Favorite school subject?
Writing or Language
7. Who’s your hero from history?
Abigail Adams
8. What’s your favorite thing about something you like to do? For example, your favorite thing about photography could be “it helps others see things they don’t usually see.”
I love to play the violin, and my favorite thing about it is to let the music speak Jesus' word through me.
9. What’s your favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake or chocolate pecan pie(:
10. Do you have a favorite country (other than the one you live in)? If so, which one and why?
I love France and England- I've been to each one time, and I LOVED it.  I think both are so picturesque(:
11. Do you know any languages other than English? More than a couple phrases of, that is.
No...I'm learning Spanish right now, or at least trying to...(: lol

Okay, now for the people I award, here are the questions I ask you...(;

1. What is your favorite verse in the Bible, if you have one?
2. Would you rather be in a pool or a lake/creek/ocean?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. If you could live in any country, where would you live?
5. Have you ever played a musical instrument?
6. Who is your favorite singer/songwriter?
7. If you could go back in time to any year, which would it be and why?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What is your favorite book?
11. Any favorite quotes?


Okay, now the nominations:

All of my amazing followers!

You guys are just so awesome that I couldn't resist(:  Have fun with it!

Love,
Grace



5 comments:

  1. Hehehe, these are always a lot of fun to read:)and I have a natural blonde streak, too! lol:)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
    1.I own almost 200 books
    2.I don’t chew gum
    3.I love flying in airplanes
    4.I am scared of deep water, but love being in the ocean
    5.I hate Twitter
    6.I love waterskiing
    7.And snow skiing!
    8.I was baptized on my 13th birthday
    9.I love milk chocolate
    10.I sometimes enjoy tea
    11.I consider laughing an abs workout

    11 ANSWERS TO GRACE’S Q’S:
    1.My fav Bible verse is Psalm 27:4 “delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.”
    2.I’d rather be in the ocean…surfing!
    3.My fav color is green
    4.I’d live in Frace
    5.I play 5 instruments
    6.Mark Schultz
    7.1860…so romantic!
    8.One darling cat, Faith
    9.A wife and mommy
    10.“Little Women”
    11.“The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.”

    11 Q’S FOR YOU!
    1.Do you know who your great-great-great grandmother was?
    2.How many states have you been too?
    3.How many kids do you want?
    4.Landscape or portrait photos?
    5.Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
    6.Are you an avid bloghopper?
    7.Ever been on Route 66?
    8.Trailers or boats?
    9.Would you like to travel the world?
    10.Would you swim with sharks?
    11.Pink or yellow?

    11 BLOGGERS TO NOMINATE:
    1.Maddie Gindorf @ Madeleine’s Musings
    2.Holly Shaw @ Living Unto the Lord
    3.Emilie Cox @ Polished Corner Pillars
    4.Hannah Stoll @ Sittin’ In a Tree
    5.Shannon Ashley @ A Bright Light In a Dark World
    6.Peyton @ Convicting Poems
    7.Grace Nation @ His Alone
    That’s all I can think of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post Grace! I enjoy learning more about you. And meeting your bestie through you blog... WAY cool! You must share more about your etsy shop soon. And I would love to accept the tag, but I have yet to make a blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha no problem Grace love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answers! :D And I totally agree with you on the coming up with them :P

    ReplyDelete