Thursday, January 24, 2013

Completely Amazed!

So, I was just looking, and I've had over 12,000 page views!  I mean, for a small town girl like me, that's a bunch.  I started this blog when I was around 7 or 8 (that's why if you go far enough back, you'll see tons and tons of mis-spellings, weird posts, and just odd, odd things(:  lol).  I would have never imagined that you guys would be so sweet, and that I would have over 80 followers!  So awesome.  I'm completely amazed, y'all!


Yep.  This was the little girl who started this blog.  (:

I started playing the violin not long after I started this blog.  

England

After I was off Blogger for a while, I started it back up.  Instead of my old title "Mermaid Maiden" (I know. ughh) , I called it His Daughter (:

Father Daughter Retreat 2011

Puppies in MN 2011

Me and Emma

Family 2011

2011

Me, my mom, sisters, and grandparents

Father Daughter Retreat 2012

Recent Picture- NYC 2012 at the Top of the Rock (:



So, what do y'all think?  Has my hair grown a bit?  lol Have a great weekend!  We are all headed off to hunt deer- last weekend of deer season!  I pray that we get something big(:


Love Always,
Grace

13 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    Your blog has changed so much!
    You have just kept growing beautiful!
    We love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the absolute cutest little thing ever!!!! And you have grown up to be such a lovely young lady. Inside and out.
    I started violin when I was 7, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!

    I'm nominating you for the Liebster Blog Award. If you don't want to, that's fine. :) Here's the post on my blog with the details: http://alifeonmission.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Grace! :D You were such a cute little girl, and you're so pretty now! :)

    God bless,
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post! It is always neat to look back on old photos to see how much we have grown up. It looks like you have been to some amazing places!

    You have a beautiful family. I read your Mom's blog too and really enjoy it.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the pictures!
    ::you are so beautiful, darling::
    and that one picture? it totally looks like you are holding the building.xD
    congrats, grace!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! Hopefully you can stop by mine and follow(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you are so little in that first picture and so cute! I can barely believe how much we grow in a matter of 4 years or so! Then think of six or seven years! Goodness the time flys! Keep up the beautiful work.:)

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want to you can look at the Barn Dance post I posted today! I had sooo much fun at the barn dance! :0 :) ;0 ;) Later!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! It is so great! And I love how firm you are in your beliefs. It is inspiring.
    I'm a teen blogger too :)
    New follower!

    Xoxo,
    Kiana

    Kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog has grown SO much, girl!!:) I'm happy for you!:)

    ~Rebecca LeAnne
    www.simplyrebeccaleanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete