Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Fun Weekend

Last week, me, my friend Morgan, and my older sister all went for a little photo shoot at the beach, and down a really pretty road in our town.  Enjoy(: plus all of our weird pictures(: lol

Me and Morgan!

My sister braided mine and Morgan's hair together(: EXACT same color!

arabesque at the beach(:

Love her!

TITANIC!  lol

She cracks me up! 

Riding home with hair flying out the window!

It was SO tangled!

Arabesque on our street

isn't this baby precious?  

Oak Street

I've known her since I was three..(:

Goofing off

(:

A man offered to take our picture! (:


We had a great weekend!

Love,
Grace

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! And I love that you braided your hair together. I have been DYING to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What neat, beautiful photos!! And your dog looks so sweet :)

    Blessings,
    Jazzmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful, and your dress is {so} pretty! Awesome pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Beautiful pictures! Looks like y'all have so much fun! :)

    Your Friend Forever,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad MO-gan got to come over. It's been way too long. Glad all you girls had such fun. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute how you braided your hair together! Such cute pictures! And fun to meet another young blogger!

    Ruthie @ www.joymontague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete