Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  We had a wonderful day yesterday, and today we got our Christmas tree.  I hope you all enjoy the pictures!





Our dining room table
I made the turkey!
The whole family
I was SO full!
Then, my Uncle Jon took me and Mary Black Friday shopping!  He's amazing!

Every year, on the day after Thanksgiving, we get our Christmas tree.  95% of the time, the tree finally gets in the house a week later, but it's still fun to get it(:

The perfect tree!


Emma, Mary, me, and our friend Julia, who is staying with us for a while
We went on a train that took a tour of the tree farm.  That was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever done!  We were the only teenagers on the ride!

My Mom, Emma, Mary. and me


My Dad and Uncle Jon
(:
The whole family (Daddy doesn't exactly like pictures!  lol)
Us girls and Julia


I hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine!  I am so thankful for all that God has given me! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all these pictures! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving holiday! :) & LOL at the picture of you by yourself in the chair .. love it ;)

    Your Sister in Christ,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete