Sunday, September 9, 2012

One Year

It has been one year to the day since I started wearing skirts!  It truly feels like I've worn them all my life, but I can't believe it's been one year.  Here is the post I posted a day after on here of my decision:


My Decision

After a lot of praying, and thinking, I feel that the Lord is leading me to wear skirts 24/7. Now, when I was first feeling the Lord tell me about this, I knew that there were going to be people in my life that would make fun of me, or maybe even look down on me. Thats okay. I would rather suffer for God, than ignore His calling for me to do something. I know my friends will look at me differently, but I really feel that not only will I be doing what God has told me to do, I will be helping other young men out by not being tempted.




So, as of now, this is my decision. I would love to hear your reactions.




In Christ,


Grace



It's still hard, very hard, to feel accepted by certain people, but I feel like I'm on the right track!  Thank you guys for all of your support this past year on what I decided.  I really, really, really appreciate it(:

Have a lovely day!

Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

5 comments:

  1. Your are certainly depicting a set-apart girl, Grace! May the Lord continue to bless you in your striving to please Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a wonderful decision and it's great that you have stuck with it for a whole year!! It's also a good character builder! :) :)

    Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Good job sticking with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about this until I somehow landed on this page. Congratulations on your decision. Modesty is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! :) You have a similar story to me... and does feel like my whole life but only almost 2 years. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete