Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ballet Mag Pictures!


I FaceTimed with my baby while I was at camp!


Me and my roomie, Leah

Leah!  We were in the same level, so we spent a lot of time together!
Me, my counselor Lillian, Jenna, and Sonia (hallmates)
Group Picture Day!

From bottom-Savannah, Kjarstie, Leah, Jenna, Sarah, Amaris, Carol, Alyna, me, Genene, Jillian, and Sonia (hallmates)

Overcomers!
The group
 
Our last weekend together
IBC Gala
We had a lot of fun at the Gala
 
Shopping Day!
Picture Day!
Leah, Kjarstie, and me
Me and my counselor, Lillian(:


I am so sorry I didn't get these sooner, but I hope you like them!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love meeting other bloggers :)
    ---
    Looks like you had a awesome time! Totally love the jumping pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful time, despite your homesickness! I am sure you learned quite a bit as well!!

    ReplyDelete