Friday, August 10, 2012

My 14th Birthday

This past Sunday was my 14th birthday(:  Since we were driving to northern Minnesota, I asked my Mom if we could stop at the Mall of America and spend a day there.  Thankfully, she said yes!  I got to go to the American Girl Place, the Nickelodeon Theme Park, the Minnesota Aquarium, and other stores.  It was so much fun!  I have to say, the American Girl Place was my favorite.  That was on Saturday.  Sunday(my actual birthday), we drove to northern Minnesota and got to see all of our puppies again!  Here are some pictures from my best birthday ever.

Starting the day out!

Ahhh(:

One of my favorite places!!!!!

For my 1st birthday, I had Blue's Clues.  Then, right before my 14th birthday, I got to see him again!

Eating lunch

At the American Girl Bistro for dinner

Me and Mary

Celebrating my early birthday(: 
After dinner, we went to the theme park!  It was SO much fun!

Theme Park

Me with T-Man on my birthday

Our amazing friends got me a birthday cake with a T-Man picture on top!



All in all, I had an amazing birthday!!(:


Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday! I grew up near the mall of america! love that place! looks like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Grace! Looks like you had a wonderful time. God bless you as you continue to grow in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Grace! Looks like you had lots of fun! :)

    We went to the American Girl store in Chicago when I was younger. It was really neat! :)

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Grace! Looks like you had lots of fun. :)

    We went to the American Girl store in Chicago when I was younger, and it was really fun. :)

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you went to American Girl store?! I've always wanted to go there. Happy Late Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete