Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Minnesota Trip 2012



Minnesota Trip 2012


*If you want to see pictures of the puppies and compare them, please go here.  They have gotten a LOT bigger!!!*
In Iowa, they have gorgeous quilt squares on their barns!

One of our dogs, W. C. 

Me and T- Man( now called Gus)

Popeye

Chica, now called Brambles

Me and Forrest. 

Me and Rhett, now called Bodhi

Me and Minnie

T- Man

Fraulein just hanging out!

We got shoe polish at Dollar General..... 

We went a little crazy!!!

Navigator(:

Fraulein and Forrest

This is what they have been working on all summer!

The HUMONGOUS windmill in Iowa

If you look really close, you can see me and Emma standing at  the bottom of the windmill!

This is what they did most of the trip!

So precious!

This was either Iowa or Missouri.  I got this shot out of my window when we were going down the interstate!

Iowa

While in Missouri, we stopped for just a minute to see the Gateway Arch.  It is the tallest national monument in the USA

You can see me and Emma walking up the steps.  It is HUGE!!

Emma and I at the bottom

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to go to to top, but it was gorgeous anyways!

We stopped by my late great- grandmother's house.  Her husbands name was W. C.  We named our dog after him, and W. C got to go in W. C's dog kennel!  It was so cool.  

So many memories!  Team Thug and the Quarterback

Menzie Man at Margaret's house.  




I hope you enjoyed the pictures!  I will make a post soon about the details of the trip.


Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

1 comment:

  1. What a large barn! I love your pictures. it looks very hot, when I look at your photos. Here it is summer in the Netherlands. But this year we have lots of rain. Not good for the corn on the land.

    Greetings. http://meidenmeteenmissie.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete