Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hurricane Isaac- Headed My Way

Sooo, I thought I would go through the summer of 2012 without one single hurricane!  But, of course, I was wrong!  Hurricane Isaac should (as of the latest predictions) hit our area around Tuesday or Wednesday.  Your prayers will be appreciated(:  It should only be a Category One with 85 mph winds, which isn't too bad.  I've seen worse!  Also, please pray for my Daddy, who is in Central America.  He is planning on coming home Monday, if he can avoid the storm.  Lord willing, he will make it home safely.  Here are the latest pictures of the map of the hurricane:




Hurricane Season Begins!  lol

Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'll be praying for you guys. Hope your dad makes it home soon!

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete