Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ballet Magnificat! Pictures

Guess who hasn't been posting on her blog in a LONG time?  Me!  Here are just a few pictures from Ballet Mag.  Most of my others are on my iPod, and it takes a while to get the pictures transferred.

                                                         Mary and Emma in Mary's room
                                                                  My room!
                                                                       Me outside my dorm
                                    Mary, her room mate Hannah Rose, and her counselor, Bethany

                           Bethany was my variations teacher, so I got a picture with her too!


I'm sorry this post doesn't have very many pictures!!!):


Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment