Monday, July 2, 2012

1st Week

I'm probably at chapel right now, waiting to get my day started!  After going to breakfast, getting my hair fixed, and going to Chapel, I will go and find out what level I will be in.  The levels are 4-9 and the pre-professional.  I'm hoping to get into 5 or maybe 6.   I know I'm missing my family VERY much right now.  I am counting down the days until I get to see them again!  Once I find out what level I get, I will look on my schedule and see what studio I will be in for my first class.  Most likely, I will have to get on a bus with a few of my friends and head to class at different studios.  After we finish Technique, I will head back on the bus to the cafeteria, and eat a good lunch.  Back on the bus again, I will leave for a variety of classes, which could be jazz, modern, conditioning, or improv.  Then, we will have a short break before we go to our variation class, which will teach us the dance we will be performing for the Student Gala at the end of the first two weeks.

I'm missing reading all of your posts, and seeing whats going on!  But, that leaves a lot to catch up on when I come back.

Have an amazing week and Fourth of July!

Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

*this post was written before Grace left for the summer dance intensive*

No comments:

Post a Comment