Monday, June 11, 2012

SAT's Complete!

We had lovely SAT testing today.  I woke up this morning at like 6:30, and felt like I was going to throw up!  LOL I like actually doing the SAT's(besides math), but it's just when I think about "What if I don't do well?  What if I COMPLETELY fail?????".  So, that is what was going through my mind this morning.  When I finally sat down and did the first part of the test, which was Reading somethinganother, it wasn't that bad!  I saved math for last {lucky me(:}, and...... it was okay.  There were some things on there that I had never done before, such as graphing an equation.  I'm only in 8th grade, and my sister, who is in 9th, just learned that this year.  But, I got all of it finished, and I'm praying I do well!

Did you have to do SAT testing this year?

Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

1 comment:

  1. My mom found your blog when she clicked on the 'Before you Meet Prince Charming' book. I read it and love it! If you want to, you can look at my blog...its, anniejesusbook.blogspot.com

    Thank you!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete