Thursday, June 28, 2012

Productive Days

I love being productive!  Sitting down after a good, hard, long days work brings no greater joy to me!  I think today is going to be one of those days.  I got up at 6:30 with my Mom, and sat out on the porch with her while we let our dog out.  Then, we went and walked 4 miles..!  My Mom is doing this special diet, and you have to walk 21 miles a week, so we walked 4 today.  It was a lot of fun.  Besides it being at least 85F outside while walking, we talked a lot, and the time went by pretty fast!  Now, we are going to go and clean up after our 10 dogs, and stain the countertop inside the kennel.  After that, I think we might go to my grandparents house so that Mary and I can say goodbye before we leave on Saturday.

I hope you are having a productive day, too!

Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment