Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Daddy, you have always been there for me, taken care of me, loved me, and most importantly taught me about Jesus.  We have been through so much together, and I pray that we will have many more memories ahead.  I love you SO much!

Father Daughter Retreat 2011

Father Daughter Retreat 2012

Our Family, 2011

At the Eiffel Tower, 2006

Mark <3 Tammy

I love this picture, even though Daddy's eyes are closed!

Family Picture, 2011

Me and my favorite man in the world on my 1st birthday.




"And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers ....."

Malachi 4:6




And Happy Father's Day to the best Father anyone could ever ask for.  I love you Jesus!






Happy Father's Day Daddy & Jesus!







3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh what a precious post, Grace! :) Very lovely thoughts about your father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I loved this! You look so pretty too.(:


    http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! you all look so nice!


    -Rachel s

    ReplyDelete