Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Gap

So remember the oral surgery that I had a while back?  First of all, it was the most painful thing I think I have ever had to endure.  For everyone that has braces- it was worse that the first few days.  My dentist gave me a pill to make me sleepy, but I was awake the whole surgery.  It was terrible!  After it was finished, he didn't give me any pain medicine right then, but put an order in at our pharmacy.  He told me I probably wouldn't need it... haha that's SO not true.  My Mom had to stop by the grocery store on the way home to get some soft food for me to eat.  By the time she got back to the car I was crying really hard from the pain.  It was killing my mouth.  We rushed to the pharmacy, got my pain medicine, and I went home to sleep.{Oh, your lucky.  I have some pictures from the surgery, but I thought you girls wouldn't really like them.  You have to have a SUPPERRRR strong stomach to look at them!  LOL}  Let's just say it hurt very bad!

The surgery was in April, and I still have the gap in my mouth because the tooth hasn't come down yet.  Hopefully, it will come down soon!!!

So, for now I am a gap girl! haha



Hope you are having an amazing weekend!

Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

3 comments:

  1. Hello Grace, sorry you had to go through all that. Sounds painful, and am glad to see you smiling as a gap girl now. lol
    Thank you for the beautifully encouraging email you sent me.
    The Lord bless you also, sister in Christ.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you had to go through all that pain! On another note, where do you find your skirts? I also just wear skirts & dresses, and I really struggle in finding skirts! Thanks.


    http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm new to your blog but I already really like it.
    I live in Missouri and I'm 14, and I think all your posts are very pretty.
    Be encouraged! Keep seeking Jesus with your WHOLE heart...your an inspiration!

    Your new admirer,
    Samantha)

    ReplyDelete