Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer's a Comin'

This weekend we had our Showcase for dance.  It was a lot of fun!  We arrived at the Theater around 11:00 Sunday morning.  After a quick additional rehearsal for ballet, we changed for jazz.  Sadly, at our current studio, we do not have costumes- we just wear uniforms.  ):  Oh well.  It makes changes easier!

After jazz came another run through of ballet.  From the little girls, all the way up to advanced- everyone was excited.  Once practice was over, we grabbed a bite to eat, and went to a hotel room.   The Theater is about an hour away from our house, and we only had a three hour break between practice and the show, so we decided to just stay over.  It was really nice to be able to relax and put our make-up on in peace!  The show went really well.  My Aunt, two of my cousins, and my grandparents came.  I was so excited that they were there. 


Yesterday, our puppy Frauleine got a boo-boo.  She was outside and cut her pad open on her front left foot.  I felt so bad for her.  We were going to take her to the vet, but decided to wait for a little.  Today, it was still really bad so we took her to see Dr. Beth.  She got her foot sewn up, and has to stay overnight!  ): my poor angel!


Right now, it is so nice outside.  It's around 88F, and sunny. I love these kind of days.  Summer is coming SOON!

Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a pretty blog! So girly. :) And I hope your puppy is okay, I hate hearing when animals are hurt. :(

    Orla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace!I am glad your dances went well! Wish I could have been there to see you! I hope Fraulein is okay! Poor puppy!:( Summer is here in Charleston also! I just got out of school yesterday so I can enjoy the warm weather now!

    Peyton

    ReplyDelete