Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Blog Party!

I am doing a spring blog party over at Grace Anna's blog, so you girls need to go and link-up!  



Introduce yourself a little bit for those dropping by from the link up...
      
My name is Grace, and I'm 13{almost 14.....}.  I live in the southern part of the United States, and love it!  Presently, I have 17 dogs, and one cat.  8 of the dogs are puppies, and they are the the sweetest thing!  I love to play my violin, blog, and live for Jesus Christ!  When I get older, I want to be a professional violinist and nurse.  I have 2 sisters named Emma and Mary, and they are amazing!  


 Maybe share a picture of yourself? (optional)



      What are your favorite colors to wear during the spring?
    
 Definitely pinks, yellows, and light blues.


 Favorite accessories to wear?

    
 Earrings, and necklaces.  



Hats? What's your opinions of them? What style do you like best? Are baseball caps unfeminine? 

     
I love hats!  Even though I don't own any, I think they look great!  I love the big floppy ones; they are great for sunny days.  Baseball caps.... they can be unfeminine, but there are pretty ones nowadays that are more feminine and pretty.  



Where you live, what are the first signs that Spring is coming?

    
 The flowers blooming, pollen covering the porches, and the warm weather.  



What is a normal Spring activity in your house?

   
 SPRING CLEANING!  Our family likes to get rid of things that are too small, rearrange our rooms, and get everything looking nice and springy!



What are you looking forward to this upcoming Spring/Summer?

     
This summer I am going to a dance intensive for four weeks, so I'm pretty excited about that.  But, I love going out in our boat and swimming, too.



Are you planning on taking any trips?

 
  We might go somewhere right after my birthday in August, but we're not sure where yet.



 Will you be involved in some sort of volunteer work this year?

    
 Not quite sure yet.  I hope to be!



 Do you plan on doing something different this year than in 2011?

    
 I am memorizing 1st Peter, which is something I didn't do in 2011.  I am praying about not doing dance, which is a big thing for me.  



 
If you were driving a convertible on a breezy, warm day what music would be playing on your radio?  

"Long Way Home" by Stephen Curtis Chapman.  




 Is there any book or movies you want to read/see this spring/summer? 

I want to read "It's (not that) Complicated", by Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin really badly.  Oh, and I really want to see October Baby.



 
Complete this sentence...please. "A Spring day is perfect with--"

 Lemonade, a slight breeze and an picnic(:




Have you turned on your AC yet?  

Oh goodness!  It's been on since January!




What smell brings past spring memories to you?  

The smell of flowers remind me of last years beautiful spring, and then when we went to Callaway Gardens this year, it was beautiful, and all the flowers at our house are reminding me of that.  




 During the warmer months of the year, do you tend to hole yourself up inside, or get out and enjoy the weather?   


  I want to get out and enjoy the weather, but it's hard with school and stuff.  But, I can't wait for a free day!
 
 
Please, take a look around our Etsy shops. Is there anyway we can improve to make our shops stand out and make a better appeal?  

Nope!  I don't think so!


 

In marketing- do you think it is important for a blog and Etsy to, somewhat, match?  

I think so.




Like blog buttons, would you share a button linked to an Etsy shop that you like? 

 I probably would, if it was a shop that I really liked.







Yay!  Finished!(:


If you would like to enter the link-up, go here.


Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Grace! I love your new blog layout/template thingy! It is absolutely gorgeous :) beautiful, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one more thing. What would I do if I wanted to join this Spring Blog Party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You go to www.lovepouredout.net, and there is a post on this!

      Have a lovely week!

      Your Sister in Christ,
      Grace

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up, Grace!

    My name is Grace, also! And I'm from the south and have a sister named Emma. :) We have quite a bit in common!

    Oh, and I love your skirt in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, girl! Did I forget to send you the code for your blog button? I think so. I am SO sorry! I'll go make the code and send it to you right now, but do you want me to make another one that will match your blog's new design {which is gorgeous, btw!}
    Again, sorry for being so late about it! :P

    ReplyDelete