Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pups Have Left

The puppies left this morning):  let's just say when we said good bye last night {they left before seven this morning} it was not a very pretty site.  I cried, and cried, and cried, and CRIED!  I was doing okay taking pictures with them, until I got to my favorite, T-Man.  He is the one that I tore the sack off when he came out, and clamped his cord.  He is my BABY!!  I started crying really hard, so explains the last picture when my face was really red! ):

              Ripette



                                                                        Chica


                                                                           Minnie
 Popeye
                                                                           Forrest
                                                                Rhett
 And last, but CERTAINLY not least, T-Man.  You see my face... I had just paused my crying to take the picture!

Your prayers would be appreciated during this time of loneliness):

Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Oh Grace. You know I miss them as much as you do. It's amazing how in 11 short weeks they became such a part of our lives. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of how they will bless someone elses life and fill it with love. They will forever be in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Grace! This post made me want to cry! I know how hard it is to give away pets. It hurts. I'll be praying that you'll start to feel a little better.

    Love,

    Peyton

    ReplyDelete