Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday- He is Risen!

We had such a nice Easter yesterday.  Our family decided to go and visit my violin teacher's church for their service.  She is the organist, and is AMAZING!  Mrs.Lizanne is 77 and still playing in her church.  It was wonderful to watch and listen to her praise the Lord through music.
The church was packed!  They had to have 3 services- Each having over 300 people.  It is a Methodist church nestled 30 minutes away from us.  The whole service was beautiful.  After church we headed over to our favorite restaurant  that is five minutes from our house.  We have become good friends with the chef, and yesterday was his last day. ): Once we got home, my Mama, my little sister Emma and I all headed to the store to get some items we needed for Easter dinner.  We had a wonderful ham, potato salad, rolls, peas, and a chocolate pecan pie and pumpkin pie.  Let's just say I gained around 10 pounds last night(:

We have a man from North Carolina working on our boat right now, and sadly he couldn't make it home for Easter to be with his daughter.  So, instead we invited Mr. Tim to come and have dinner with us along with my grandparents.  I think he had a lot of fun.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.  I wore the same Liesel dress that I told you about here.






1 Peter 1:3 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...






Your Sister in Christ,
Gracee


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that dress is really pretty!
    ~Aidyl
    www.aidylewoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete