Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's been going on lately........

Hi everybody!(:

Hopefully everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and are enjoying with their family.  Right now, our family is split apart!  My sister Mary is spending the night with her friend Jesyca, and my little sister Emma is with her friend Abigail at the movies, and my Daddy is on a business trip to Utah.  Sooo, the house is pretty quiet right now. ): I miss my sisters and Daddy so much!  Thankfully, Emma will be back tonight and Mary will be home tomorrow.  I have to say, it has been nice to spend time with my Mama. But, I cannot wait for Daddy and my sisters to get home.

Now, whatcha think about my signature?  Tell me in my comments!

In Christ,

4 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun just being with my Gracie. I love your new signature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥'

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete