Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Whatever Happened to...

Whatever happened to spending more time with your family than with peers....

Whatever happened to the fact that being different was something that people admired you for, rather than made fun of?

Whatever happened to girls dressing like GIRLS and boys dressing like BOYS?

Whatever happened to the love of God in our state, nation, and world?


Sometimes I wonder that if God is in control of everything, why didn't He make people more..... I guess the word I'm looking for is smart.  Why didn't He make us smart enough to where we wouldn't worry about being made fun of, or how much time we spent with our friends?

As I am pondering these questions, I realize that God did not make robots.  God made people that had the opportunity to make their own choices.  Either to follow God, or the world.

He has everything in His perfect plan- He is never surprised.  God made every problem above happen..... for a good reason that we cannot know presently.  He is letting us benefit from all the harm we go through, whether it is bullying, or not spending enough time with family.



For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


Jeremiah 29:11






Your Sister in Christ,
Grace



1 comment: