Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Some Bad News

A couple of years ago I met my best friend, Blaine. We were in a homeschool science class together, and were besties ever since! Well, last night we had her and her sister, Reide, over for a little spend the night party, and I recieved some awful news. Blaine and Reide are moving 5 hours away to the top of our state! Their Dad's job was transferred, and I will now only get to see Blaine about every 6 weeks. It is going to be very hard for me, because it seems like Blaine and I were separated at birth! We love all of the same things, and don't like the same things- it's almost strange!  What's very funny is that we found out at the same time that we have to get braces, and then our appointments are both next week!
I will miss her so much.




In Him,
Grace
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry!! I totally understand how you feel. My best friend and I grew up together. Literally. I honestly do not remember not knowing her. We have always gone to the same church. But now, we don't go to the same church, and it was really, really hard for me. I used to see her 3 times a week. Now, I don't see her sometimes for months. That's hard. I was sad. I cried. But, you have get over it, and think of ways you can still chat and talk and have those heart to heart conversations. That's where phones, emailing, and skype come in handy:-)
    God will help you through this tough time! Keep trusting Him!
    Lots of hugs,
    Kathryn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for that Grace :( I am glad that you will still see one another :) I had a friend that was very close that I had to leave back in NY when we moved to TN. It was hard. But, always remember that a TRUE friend will never forget or forsake you :)

    ReplyDelete