Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Flashback in Pictures

I decided to do a post of pictures from a long time ago!



When our house was being built











Us girls
















Our house


At violin lessons several years ago












Me and my violin teacher, Mrs.Lizanne














Mrs.Lizanne teaching Emma















Emma and I in our future rooms!













Easter














Us girls














My Mama, Daddy, and Emma













Me and Emma













Me and Thicket














Mary and Ripley














Me and Thicket






















Emma helping with the dummies




















We went up in a hot air balloon



















Our kennel back when we only had three dogs! Now, we have 17!















Emma
















Mama and Ripley













Mama and Ripley, again





















In Him,
Grace
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Do you still play the violin? I do! That's really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!

    Would you like to check out my blog?

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, Grace. I really appreciate it. I sent you an invitation via e-mail to follow my blog.

    ~Godsgirlz1

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are really pretty :) Ripley is soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great post. I play the violin too!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heads up! There’s a giveaway going on over at our community for Christian homeschool girls: http://www.altogetherseparate.com/2012/02/one-thousand-gifts-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete