Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blog Award!

Kelsey, over at LovinHuggin' gave me a blog award!  Thank you so much Kelsey!!



Rules:

1. Post these rules
2. Write 7 random facts about yourself
3. Award 10 other people




Seven Random Facts(:


1. I absolutely love bread and butter pickles!
2. I love writing on my blog, if you haven't already noticed :)
3. I have nine dogs, two cats, and three fish
4. This is my 6th year blogging
5. My favorite subject in school is writing
6. My favorite movie is COURAGEOUS!
7. I love each and every one of you that follows my blog.  You are all inspirations to me!




Now, here are the people I am giving the award to:


Peyton, at Apples of Gold
Tammy, at Simple Southern Pleasures
Mary at White Blank Page
Kate Lynn, at Whatsoever is True
Emma, at Dancing Queen
Rebecca, at Blessings Every Minute of My Life
Miss ALK, at Confessions of a Maine Teenager
Rachel, at Chosen Generation
Erin, at the Vintage Maiden
& Lauren Grace, and With Love, Lauren




Thank you so much Kelsey for this award, and to the girls I awarded- You are ALL wonderful examples for me, and I thank you so much for everything that you post about.  It really encourages me!




In Christ,
Grace

5 comments:

  1. Woa, cool beans! This is my first blog award ever. But question...what am I supposed to do?
    Thank you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. It is also my first blog award!! yay. I love your blog as well, it is very inspirational. :D

    Focused on Him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh! Thank you SO much!:) This is so sweet of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Grace! Your so sweet:)It's my fist blog award also! In Christ,

    ~Peyton

    ReplyDelete