Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Quick Update

I wanted to update all of you guys on what's happening around here!  First of all, our Springer Spaniel, Thicket, is officially pregnant with her first litter of puppies!  They are due around the 5th of February!  I am so excited.

Secondly, when I went to the dentist last week, and I had to get a panoramic X-Ray.  It shows that my eye tooth is still a baby tooth, and the permanent eye tooth is still up in the palette of my mouth, meaning I have to have MINOR ORAL SURGERY to open up the palette of my mouth to bring the tooth down!  To top that off, I have to get braces, too!  I have always wanted braces, but I never thought I would have to get them!  My appt. is this Monday to molds for my teeth.

That's pretty much all that's going on around here.  As soon as I get my braces, I will post a picture!

In Christ,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you. The same thign happend to my sister. do visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Grace,

    I'm sure your really excited about your future puppies! I'll also be praying for your surgery. My Aunt has the same thing with her teeth except both are missing.

    ~Peyton

    P.S Braces are exciting when you first get them and I'm sure you'll look really nice! The bad part is you can't eat a lot of things with them. I think I am getting mine off sometime next month so I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete