Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions 2012

Wow! That's all I can really say. 2011 is over, and 2012 has begun. Time goes by too fast. Here are my New Year's Resolutions.

1. To keep my room clean.

2. To read my Bible every day, and grow closer to God.

3. To complete the 1st Peter challenge(in my sidebar)

4. To learn to develop a servant's heart

5. To pray for a slow reacting temper

6. To show love to my enemies

7. To stay on top of my school work and homework

8. To spread the love of Jesus at every opportunity

9. To not have any secular music on my phone so I have no temptation.  I know I will probably still be listening to it because of our dance studio and stuff, but if I have the choice, I will not be listening to it.  

10. To have a modest heart around boys. Something that I struggle with every day! But if I pray and try hard, the good Lord will help me.


I think that this is it!

In Christ,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Those sound like wonderful resolutions, Grace! :) There is so much that we as Christians can CONSTANTLY be growing in.

    In Christ,
    Mikailah~

    www.maid4him.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your list. Especially no secular music - although I hope this doesn't refer to classical music (imagine a life without Beethoven or Mozart!)But actually, this is really great, I personally made this decision about six months ago and I have to warn you that it's really hard, but oh so worth the fight!
    In Christ,
    Grace Nation

    ReplyDelete