Tuesday, January 31, 2012

May our Daughters be like Graceful Pillers....

The Bible says in Psalms 144:12 for us daughters to be like graceful pillars that are specifically made to beautify a palace.  Some of us(including me), love Jesus and want to serve Him, but sord of get side tracked with the things of this world.  For instance, I know that there have been plenty of times that I watched a TV show when I wasn't supposed to, or maybe could have been nicer to my siblings.  Every time that I go and apologize to God for sinning against Him and my sisters, I always think "I'll never do that again.".  But, I've noticed that I have been repeating my sins instead of repenting.  I know that I need to change, and I am determined to do that.  Thankfully, Jesus forgives us, and even if we have messed up 3 million times, He always forgives us.  And the thing that is amazing to me is that He helps us to get out of the bog that we are in.  "Rescue me from the mud; don't let me sink any deeper!  Save me from those who hate me, and pull me from these deep waters." Psalms 69:14.

So today, I encourage you not to be bogged down in sin, but to be like graceful pillars that glorify Jesus Christ.

In Him,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful and encouraging post Grace! Thanks! In Christ,

    ~Peyton

    ReplyDelete