Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Favorite Pictures


Me



I love my little sister




She is soooo cute!




Precious



Me


Sisters


Me again






My Mother and her daughter!



Thicket likes to pose for all of her pictures(:


I have THE most beautiful Mom in the world!




Mother and Daughter


Mama and Mary



This picture perfectly describes how hilarious they are put together!


Mama and Emma




My amazing Daddy- who's eyes are shut in this picture! I still thought it was cute!


My sweet family





In Christ,

Grace

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what Lovely photos! ;-) Family truly is such a blessings.
    Many blessings, and have a delightful Christmas!

    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    P.S love the new blog look by the way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Agreed, your younger sister is very cute :).

    ReplyDelete