Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Today has been an absolute amazing day! I can't believe it's already Christmas again. My uncle, grandfather on my Dad's side, and grandparents on my Mom's side came over. We had a huge breakfast after opening presents. I was thrilled when I got an envelope that was in a huge box this morning. It read

Vision Forum's Father Daughter Retreat
March 23-25 2012


I love you and Merry Christmas!
Daddy


I literally felt shaky, and lightheaded! I was not expecting that AT ALL. To top that off, I got a new violin- the one that I had been saving up for! It was a truly amazing Christmas.


As I look at everything I got today- books, clothes, and patterns, I remember how Jesus only got three presents. It really makes you think about how blessed you truly are.


Have a very Merry Christmas!

In Christ,
Grace

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's so cool! Merry Christmas!


    Lauren
    laurengdaniels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete