Thursday, November 24, 2011

So many reasons to be thankful.....

As I sit here writing this, I am amazed at how many blessings God has given me. He has given me: A family, a house, food, water, clothes, shoes, friends, church, dogs, musical instruments.... I have so many reasons to be thankful!

It is amazing to think that people take these things for granted, me included. I don't think about how blessed I am to have a family. There are so many orphans out there that don't have anybody. No one to love them, take care of them, hug and kiss them- they literally have NOTHING. There are people in the world today that cannot even afford to have a Thanksgiving meal. But, there are some that still give thanks to God, no matter what they have. I am inspired by these men and women.

So, today, I am trying to think of how blessed I am, how God has provided for us, and most importantly how He died on the cross for us. That is something to be truly thankful for



In Christ,
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment