Sunday, November 20, 2011

Canada Part 1!

Hi Everyone!


Here are the promised pictures of Canada this year. I will be doing a Part Two soon, so keep a lookout!




In the Airplane











The beautiful fall weather in Minneapolis


Minneapolis


Reading "Joyfully At Home"


The gorgeous Canadian Prairie


Emma ice skating!


Me ice skating!


My talented sister, Mary


The pretty, pretty sunrise


My precious little boy, Ripley


Mother and Daughter bonding!(:


Out scouting


My Fella smiling for the camera


The little town that we stayed in



Me-Emma was in this pic, but it cut her off...?

Now the Farmhouse Tour!(:- the living room



The Kitchen







More to come!


In Christ,

Grace

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gracw Elizabeth! Wow! It looks like you had fun! I hope you did! I LOVE "Joyfully at Home!! Such a great book. Have you finnished it? I have read it twice this past year! It is a really good book! Hope to see mor photos soon! *Rebekah*

    ReplyDelete