Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Quick Update.....

I know it has been a while since I have posted, but it has been a hard week. My Dad owns his own company, and it has been a blessing for our family to meet new employees that turn out to be lifelong friends. On Thursday night, my Dad gets a call, saying that one of his employees, Albert, was on a job in Texas, and had just came back to the hotel with his room mate (another employee). Mr. Albert started having a heart attack. The paramedics came and did CPR for over an hour on him, but, sadly, he died. He was 42, and had twins(about three years old). It was completely unexpected, and he was a great man, and worked very hard. Even though I never met him, I hurt bitterly for his family and friends. He will be greatly missed.

On a different note, we leave for Canada in about 1 1/2 weeks. I am pretty excited! There had been snow, and very cold weather; quite contradictory to our Southern weather. I am ready for ice skating, snow, and seeing our dear friends.



I hope to do a longer post soon!

In Christ,
Grace Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hello Grace,
    I am sorry to hear about your dad's employee. I will keep him family in prayer. I hope you have a good vacation in Canada!
    *Rebekah*

    ReplyDelete