Friday, October 21, 2011

A Glimpse....

Hi everyone(:

Yes, it has been a while since I have posted, but as always, we've been busy(: Our trip is coming up next week, so we have been preparing for that, and then the usual schedule.

First of all, school is going well. We have a lot on our plate this year, but most of it isn't so bad(: We usual start out in the mornings around 8:30. Our first subject is Bible. We are currently going through the book of Mark. It is a really good book talking about all where Jesus went, and it is amazing how many people He healed, and how He always provided for the people. We then have Prayer. We put all of our prayer requests on paper, and it is truly spectacular as you watch all of the issues/problems be marked off, and how God provides! After Prayer, we usually start Math, and keep going from there.

As for the Canada Trip coming up, I am counting down the days. Sadly, I won't be able to post for about two weeks while I am there, but I am going to take lots of pictures to post once I come back!!

Down here in the South, it has actually been very cold lately! I'm talking getting down to 37F in the nights! It has been wonderful to have cold weather for once, but sadly, it is going to be in the 80's next week.

Since starting to wear skirts all the time, it has been harder due to the cold weather, but God has provided, and He helped me find leggings, and stockings to wear. In fact, I found some nice, thick and warm leggings today for only $7.00! And, to make it more of a blessing, I had a gift card to this store!(:


Through all these blessings the Lord has given us, I realize that He knows the plans He has for our family. (Jeremiah 29:11)

In Christ,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment