Saturday, October 8, 2011

Canada, here we come!

Yes, it's about that time of year again! As some of you may know, my family and I go to Canada every year, one- so my Daddy can duck hunt, and most importantly two- to see our good friends. We go to a town that is very small. I'm talking only 800 people. Even though it is teeny tiny town, we love to go there to slooowww down from our busy schedule. We are leaving the at the end of October, and coming back after the first two weeks of November. Us girls (my mom and two sisters) fly up, and my Daddy drives, with my 9 dogs in tow. He has a huge dog trailer that he puts "everybody" in. I am so excited about this year. We have been going to Canada for about 12 years in a row, and this year, it almost looked like we would not be able to go! But, the Lord always provides for our family, and He truly preformed a miracle this year.

The only bad part of the trip, is that "somehow", my Daddy always books us a flight that leaves at about 6AM. Now, the airport is 45 minutes away from us, and since we are flying internationally, we have to get there around 5AM. So, that means get up at 3AM, leave at 4AM, get there at 5AM, and board the plane at 6AM. It is a really long day from there, considering that where we are in Canada is about 3 hours away from the airport. Yes, it's going to be a long day, but worth it (:

In Christ,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! all the best for your trip, hope you have HEAP of fun.

    Many Blessings,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete