Sunday, September 4, 2011

Three Sisters




"We are Three Sisters

Three Sisters are we


I love each of you


And I know you love me











We're not always together

Life sometimes keeps us apart


But, we're never separated


We're in each other's hearts












Now, I know we've had our troubles,


But we always get thru

The real message is that you love me

And I love you










We've had lots of good times


That we'll never forget


Sometimes we worry,


Sometimes we fret










But, if God ever gave me



Something special, you see



It might have been the blessing of



Three Sisters are we









The Lord above has gave me lots



Of happiness and glee



But the most special thing He did was



Make us sisters, all three"





-Francis I. Gillespie



4 comments:

  1. Aw this is so sweet! I am an only child... but I am sure that having siblings is a blessing!

    xoxo Miss ALK :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweet post, Sisters and siblings are such a wonderful blessing despite all aren't they. I have been blessed to have 5 wonderful brothers and a darling little sister, They truly are a gift from God.
    Many God bless you and thank your for sharing this lovely post,
    In Christ,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Grace! My dream is that the 3 of you will always be best friends. Love you all!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's so sweet of you Grace! Your sisters are lucky to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete