Saturday, September 3, 2011

99.9%

Have you ever wondered why all cleaners say "Removes 99.9% of all germs"? Why not 100%?

This reminded me of how no matter how hard we try, we are 99.9 % without Jesus. We would never be able to be with God, if it wasn't for Jesus dying on the cross for us. He removes 100% of our sins, every time we are truly sorry for them. Even the worst of sins, like murder, stealing, fighting- all that is washed away.

You may try different 'cleaners', but none of them get you 100% clean like Jesus does.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Grace. Just wanted to say Hi. Your name caught my attention because of my blog name. I am impressed with your compassion for Jesus. I am a Christian as well. Blessings on you.
    carla-graceandfavour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, you continue to amaze me and always make me so proud. I can rest easy knowing that He is your best friend. Love you baby girl!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete