Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pure Acceptance

One of the songs that we sing in church says " Pure Acceptance. Deep Forgiveness. Grace unmeasured flowing over me...... I receive everything You have for me. I'm not afraid. You always give whats best for me. So let it flow over me. I receive."

This song is so special to me. It is so amazing to think that everything we do wrong, God doesn't say "Well, that is it. You can't be in My family anymore because you did this and this". But instead, He gives us Pure Acceptance! He is so forgiving and kind!

In Christ,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Hello Grace, I actually found this blog by searching for the lyrics to the song you mentioned. I recently heard that song at a conference and I loved it! Do you happen to know who originally sang it? Besides this blog post, I cannot find anything online about it!

    God Bless You,
    Callie Denny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song as well and also cant find it anywhere! I would love to learn how to play it but I cant even find who sings it let alone the chords. Please let us know if you have any info on it. Thanks:)

    your sister in Christ,
    Crystal Joy

    ReplyDelete