Thursday, August 11, 2011

My List

The other day, my Mother asked me and my sister to write down a list of what we wanted in out future husbands, not looks, but qualities. I, personally, am so excited at this time of life to wait and see who the Lord will bring along. I am not saying that there will not be temptations, or anything like that, but I am trusting that the Lord will guide me through this difficult part of life.

Qualities in my Future Husband:

1. Must have a STRONG relationship with God

2. Must be able so support me and our family

3. Must LOVE children

4. Must have a stable relationship with his parents.

5. Would like him to be handy

6. Must not be lazy

7. Has to be a hard worker

8. Hopefully, has a job that lets him stay home

9. Must love God, then me, more than any hobby

10.Hopefully, saved his "firsts" for me.... kiss, holding hands, purity

11.Must be ready to be a spiritual leader

12.Hopefully loves animals

13.God first, me second, our children last

14.Must have a regular time of study with God

15.Must be the same religion that I am (Christianity) and that means believe in the exact same
things that I do

16.Must have a servants heart

17.Must remind me of my Dad(kind, strong, hardworking, spiritual leader

18. Must not be associated with drinking, tobacco or smoking

19.Gentleman

20.Polite

21.Gentle

22.Loving Personality

23.Smart

24.Hopefully, loves to be around my family, and loves being surrounded by a Christian atmosphere.

In Christ,
Grace Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to make a list of character qualities for my future husband lately, and I LOVE your's!!!

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm your list made me smile ... I LOVE your list...
    Praise God for those one in a million Men that God has for us ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree wholeheartedly with you! I have made a list too, and I should post mine sometime. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful list! I definitely agree with everything you said! I know the Lord will bring that guy along one of these days when the time is right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never made out a list, but if I do...it'll be very similar to yours :) I agree with nearly everything you said! :)
    great post.

    ReplyDelete