Friday, August 19, 2011

Making Chore Lists

Today I have been making chore lists for each one of us girls in our family to keep throughout the upcoming school year. I have just finished Emma's, and I wanted to put a verse on each one of our lists. I found Proverbs 31:27 for Emma. It says:

"She carefully watches over everything in her household, and suffers nothing from laziness."

I have a problem with getting distracted(: and I thought "suffers nothing from laziness"........ I think back to where I have been lazy when I could have been doing something else productive. I am praying that the Lord will give me a heart to not be lazy, and I know He will!

In Christ,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace Elisabeth! I have a giveway going on at my blog,www.blessingseveryminuteofmylife.blogspot.com. If you could join, I would LOVE it!!!!

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for making the chart for me! You've blessed me so much for helping out with this and for helping me around the house. Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete